772-600-2678 chris@cdblawfirm.com

Child Charged With A Crime?


I am here ready to help you.

For a Juvenile Legal Issue, Call My 24 Hour Helpline Now!


A juvenile criminal record can follow your child for years

The circuit court has jurisdiction over a child taken into custody for a delinquent act until the child reaches 19 years old (or 21 years old if committed to the department of juvenile justice), unless the court relinquishes jurisdiction earlier.  Further, the court may retain jurisdiction over a child and the child’s parent whom the court has ordered to pay restitution until the restitution is satisfied.  Additionally, if after becoming an adult a new felony crime is committed, then juvenile crimes committed within 5 years resulting in a disposition may be scored as prior record, which can potentially increase the sentence.

Since a juvenile disposition can negatively impact your child’s future, you should seek the advice of an attorney.  There may be legal defenses to your child’s case.  When you hire The Law Firm of Christopher D. Baehman, PLLC, I will help you evaluate legal defenses and develop a strategy for resolving the case.

Do you want the best criminal defense possible? Contact me now

4 + 1 =

Let Me Review Your Case


I was very satisfied with my attorney's work.  He was very on top of everything in my case, I am a very satisfied & pleased client.  Thank You. Sandra G. *

There was so much talk in the jail bc you came by to see me so much.  Lots of people wanted your name & number.  I thank you very much for getting me the best results possible and always keeping me informed the whole time.  Thank You! M. McIntire *

Helpful Links

  1. What Proof Is Needed To Convict
Information You Should Know

The Quickest and Easiest Way To Get In Front Of A Criminal Charge

Go to sleep tonight knowing that everything is being taken care of.  Because this is such an important issue in your life, now is the time to take action.  You will rest easier knowing you are taking positive steps to resolve this problem.  Leave the worry behind and give me a call on my 24 hour helpline.


Choose an option below